Sharon is the owner of Kawano Decor & Design, as well as a Certified Planner with the WPIC. Wedding decor, however, is her greatest passion! Her extensive knowledge of event design and her keen sense of style has been an invaluable asset in helping her clients discover and develop their vision. Over the years she has created excellent relationships with many talented vendors in the industry willing to service to all types of wedding styles and budgets. Sharon's exceptional organization skills allow her to pair her clients with the perfect vendor, as well as relax and trust with confidence that she is fully committed to the execution of an unforgettable & flawless event.
1. A 25% refundable Rental Deposit and a signed agreement are required to book rental items.
2. All linen and decor items must be returned the following day or additional fees will be applied.
3. Any number changes MUST be made a minimum of 14 days prior to the date of event. A 15% reduction is given only.
4 Cancellations must be made within 30 days after deposit payment. Deposit is non-refundable after 30 days. NO exceptions.
6. It is the client's responsibility to check the contract for correct number of items, and correct address if delivery is involved.
7. There are no warranties on these items from minor defects, as there may be some minor defects from normal wear & tear, not apparent.
8. Dismantling and pickup will commence at the end of the function or at specific time stated.
9. Returned items must be free of wax, excessive food, garbage or damage to ensure Rental Deposit return.